BIBLE READING: ROMANS 12:6-8; ISAIAH 2:2; REVELATION 11:15
“Saying with a loud voice: “Worthy is the Lamb Who was slain to receive Power and Riches and Wisdom, and Strength and Honour and Glory and Blessing!” Revelation 5:12 (NKJV).
One of the greatest deceptions bought by a large portion of the Church is the erroneous notion that only ordained clergymen are called into the ministry. Statistics show that only about 7% of the General Body of Christ are called into the Fivefold Ministry, thereby leaving the remaining 93% of believers largely redundant.
However, the Scripture clearly states that the Son of Man came “to seek and save that which was lost” (Lk.19:10). As we can see, the key word in that phrase is THAT rather than WHO. In other words, the Lord Jesus came to redeem both man AND society (see Ps.24:1).
The Scripture states in clear terms that the House of the Lord, which is the Church, is a Mountain destined to be elevated above other mountains: “Now it shall come to pass in the Latter Days that the Mountain of the Lord’s House shall be established on the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; And peoples shall flow to it” (Mic.4:1).
The Church is also known as the Mountain of the Lord’s House or the Mountain of Worship/Religion which will be established on the top of six other mountains.The following are the Seven Mountains of Society which every believer is meant to possess for Jesus:
- The Mountain of Government (see Is.2:2): Sons and daughters of God upon this mountain are called to manifest God’s Glory through politics and governance in the Spirit of humility in order to nullify the satanic influence of pride and corruption.
- The Mountain of Economy (see Phil.4:19): Believers upon this mountain are called to bring it under the influence of liberality and the Spirit of Sacrifice to deal with the satanic system driven by greed or covetousness and the spirit of poverty.
- The Mountain of Education (see Prov.1:7): Christians called upon this mountain have a mandate to restore the Fear of God to the core of the educational system by displacing secular humanism, liberalism, rationalism, agnosticism and atheism.
- The Mountain of Family (see Mal.4:5-6): Agents of change called upon this mountain have a duty to restore fractured families caught up in the web of rejection which leads to moral cancers such as abortion and sexual perversions like homosexuality and transgenderism.
- The Mountain of Worship or Religion (see Jn.4:23-24): This is the most well known of the mountains where there is a need for the emergence of Authentic Priests who have a mandate to unmask satan the worship thief and expose every form of idolatry by the Power of the Holy Spirit.
- The Mountain of Celebration of Arts and Entertainment (see Ps.16:11): Believers upon this mountain are called to be anointed celebrities who shine forth the Creative Light of God’s Multifaceted Nature through anointed works of creative art, thereby displacing distorted and perverted counterfeits inspired by satan the chief imitator.
- The Mountain of Media or Communication (see Is.52:7): Genuine sons of the King upon this mountain are charged with the duty of delivering the news from a redemptive vantage point in a bid to quench the promotion of fear and terror through the world’s system of news delivery.
Heavenly Father, we thank You for entrusting us with the Seven Mountain Mandate. O Lord, help us discover the mountains to which we have been assigned in Jesus’ Mighty Name. Amen.